Metro Sunset

Shot at Backdrop City, Underground section

I couldn't resist the punk in me!

It all started with the Inkubator hairs when Action launched them out at a promo price; however, they didn't matched with any outfit I had at hand so I put them aside.

Things turned as I got the new Dirty Princess Soul Crushers boots and I started to search for a pair of pants working. I found them in KC Kathly Pant which I used in blue.; they are gym pants but they "crashes" nicely with the boots so it was only to choose the right color. It came out white to match a little the boots and to make contrast with the Vynil black top and blue-green hairs.

I'm an uncommon punk, am I? ;P

The metro backdrop was choosen after I had already decided on the FOXCITY sitting pose already and I was browsing through the Underground section of Backdrop City.

Outfit & Accessories:

Vynil - Scars Bra

:::KC::: - Kathly Pant
Punch - Belly Piercing
~LF~ - Nose Ring
Dirty Princess - Hippie Chic Princess Sunglasses ( Out at Rewind June 2018 )

Dirty Princess - Soul Crusher Princess Boots ( Out at The Fantasy Collective July 2018 )

Makeup:

Makeup: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Ava Eyeliner pack & Pris Lipstick
Lipstick: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Pris Lipstick

Nail polish: DP - Koffin Nails – Synthetic Glow

Body & Tattoo:

Body: Maitreya - Lara

Head: Catwa - Catya
Hair: Action - Action Inkubator Hair Neo
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ - Punky Ears
Tattoo: THIS IS WRONG - Forsaken tattoo

Pose:

FOXCITY - Late Night Bento Pose Set ( Out at Equal10 July 18)



Hope you enjoyed!
Dont’ forget to fave it in my Flickr !
See you next shot~

Comments